Thursday, July 22, 2010

Once Upon A Time...

Welp, this happens to be my first blog.
Let's see who all reads it.
There is honestly no real reason to this first one. I haven't taken many pictures lately, I might add one or two. Just so you get to know me more(: Who really knows? I'll just kinda give a brief description of me.
I draw, I paint, I sing (but only in the shower of course.), I have a twin (;, I'm going to college in the fall [Woop!], I can crochet hats thanks to my lovely boyfriend, I'm working on more little crafts, I'm currently listen to Elvis...Random.
People call me a modern day hippie, without the weed of course. I'm a Christian, and darn proud of it. I actually go to a biker church. Laugh if you want. I love those people(:
Anyways, this is my first blog. Have fun reading this absolutely pointless one :D

No comments:

Post a Comment